The pollen wars are in full effect and it's up to you to destroy the robots that seek to eradicate all pollen from your planet.
Shoot Stuff is a small arcade game that can be completed in a single sitting. This was my first Pico-8 game and I had a blast making it. Everything about this game was inspired by the Pico community and all the awesome things they make.
How To Play
- X to Shoot Stuff
- Arrow Keys to move and jump
- Fire at HEALTH crates to turn them into AMMO. Don't run out of ammo or it's game over man!
- Big shout out to the very talented Chris Donnelly for doing the music. He's the best. Check out his work atwww.chrisdonnellymusic.com/
- All the particles were borrowed from Visa's awesome Advanced Particle System Library.
- The art was inspired by a bunch of different games from within the community.
- My good friend John over at gamesbyjohn.com for letting me steal Zombocalypse's gameplay and for all the support.